Original Source: Spring Creek Village Homes For Sale
Spring Creek Village is a brand new development built by Immaculate Construction located at 2200 South and 1400 West in Logan, Utah. To get to Spring Creek, you can follow Highway 89 South from Logan, and when you reach 2200 South make a turn West onto Johnson Ridge Lane. You will see the open house signs displaying the model home.
Spring Creek Village homes for sale are priced between $155,000 up to $210,000 depending on the date the property was built and the amount of upgrades. Lot sizes for Spring Creek homes range from 0.11 acres up to 0.17 acres. The predominant home style in the neighborhood are 2-story homes with 2 car garages. All homes have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Much like many of Immaculate Constructions housing developments, Spring Creek Village has some top quality homes. Not only are they well built, but the curb appeal of these properties are top notch. These are new Logan homes all built in 2010 and for those interested, children in the area will attend Mountainside Elementary School located at 235 E 125 N in Mendon.
Spring Creek Village Real Estate Statistics
- Over the last year there have been 2 homes sold.
- Out of those 2 homes sold the lowest home was priced at $164,982 with the highest priced at $102,000 and an average price of $133,491.
- The average consecutive days on market for those sold homes was 105 days.
Mountainside Elementary School Real Estate Statistics
- Over the last 5 years there have been 4 homes sold.
- Out of those 4 homes sold the lowest home was priced at $139,000 with the highest priced at $310,000 at an average price of $213,000.
- The average consecutive days on market for those sold homes was 38 days.
Spring Creek Village homes are a great buy, and you still have the chance to add a little customization as not all homes are fully built. If you're interested in purchasing one of these fantastic Logan homes for sale, please feel free to contact the Platinum Real Estate Group for more information.